FlyerTrak New Member Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY, AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT AN ENTRY IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR WASHINGTON DC, AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington DC, 18 years of age or older. Entrants must have Internet access and an established email address as of the announcement date of the sweepstakes. The sweepstakes begins on September 23, 2010 and ends on October 15, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Limit one entry per email address. Void where prohibited. Void in Rhode Island.
- Individuals receive one entry into the FlyerTrak New Member Sweepstakes by completing the registration form which, in the case of a web survey, will contain survey questions. You will be asked to provide your full name, mailing address (including: street, apartment/suite number, city, state and zip code), and/or telephone number. Once you submit the completed registration survey, you will be entered into the prize drawing. Only one registration per household is accepted. The prize drawing will be held on or about October 29, 2010.
If you do not wish to complete the survey, you may enter by hand-printing your name, mailing address (including: street, apartment/suite number, city, state and zip code), telephone number, complete email address, and the path to the survey for which you were selected (URL address) on a 3" x 5" index card, putting it in an envelope, and mailing it to FlyerTrak New Member Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes Control Center, 2700 Oregon Road, Northwood, OH 43619. The URL address of the survey is necessary to identify the specific sweepstakes being entered. Mail-in entries that do not include the URL address will not be valid. Mail entries must be postmarked by October 15, 2010 and received by October 26, 2010. Limit one entry per person or e-mail address. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS. Neither Lightspeed GMI [Lightspeed] nor its client(s) is liable for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site visitors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Lightspeed reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should a computer virus, bug or other causes beyond its control corrupt or impair the administration, security or proper operation of the sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Lightspeed reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- PRIZE. You will have the opportunity to win one of two (2) Grand Prizes of $250 cash. The total of all prizes to be awarded is $500.The drawing date will be on or about October 29, 2010. The winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email and/or telephone. Potential winners must respond to notification within 7 days of first attempted notification or an alternate winner may be selected. The winner may be required to acknowledge acceptance of the prize, a liability release and/or a publicity release. Prize is not transferable. Lightspeed reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of prize unavailability. No monetary or other prize substitutions by winner permitted. All decisions of Lightspeed are final and binding on all matters relating to this sweepstakes. The prize will be mailed within 2-8 weeks after the winner returns the required documentation.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY. Employees of Lightspeed and its client(s), as well as the employees of those companies providing marketing, market research, advertising and promotions services to Lightspeed or its client(s), and the immediate family members and/or persons living in the same household of any such employees, are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and rules apply. ALL TAXES ON PRIZE ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Entry constitutes permission to Lightspeed and its agencies to use, at their discretion, winner's name, address and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. The winner agrees to release and hold harmless Lightspeed and its officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents from loss, injury, death or other liability that may arise from participation in this sweepstakes or from acceptance or use of any prize.
- WINNERS LIST. The name and city of residence of the prizewinner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to FlyerTrak New Member Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes Control, 2700 Oregon Road, Northwood, OH 43619. Requests must be received by November 15, 2010.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is Lightspeed GMI, LLC, 874 Walker Road, Suite C, Dover, DE 19904.